Monday, August 06, 2007

Something uncomfortable about DEFCON’s treatment of Dateline NBC reporter

This is the first time I have to disagree with one of the bloggers from over at ZDNet.

I feel if the press cannot abide by the rules (No matter what the "sub culture" is about) then they don't need to be there. The press doesn't need to be allowed to cover the event. It could all happen behind closed doors for all you drones to wonder what's going on in there.

Anyway, read the article Ryan Naraine wrote. You'll see his failed attempt in trying to use logic. He just lost a little credibility from my point of view.

Something uncomfortable about DEFCON’s treatment of Dateline NBC reporter by ZDNet's Ryan Naraine -- I don't know about you but after watching the video and reading the reports about DefCon's outing of Dateline NBC producer Michelle Madigan, I came away with an uncomfortable feeling that it was rather childish, over-the-top and unnecessary.

No comments: