Friday, February 17, 2006

Geocaching

A long time ago a friend put a bug in my ear to read up on this hobby. I read some about it and visited some websites. It seemed like a great outdoors hobby and even can become a family type outting. I had been a surveyor for along time and even have some GPS handelds. I enjoy working from maps and coordinates as well. Now that I am a Sys Admin for a surveying company and stay indoors all day long I am wanting to find a new hobby to get me and the family outside on the better days that mother nature hands us.

I will be starting a new blog dealing with my findings and adventures during this new hobby of ours. I will link this blog and the geocaching blog together so it will be easy to find. Not that anyone reads this blog anyway. I just thought it would be a nice way to tell the adventures without cluttering this blog. Which is really for no particular subject. I should have the new blog up and running by the end of the weekend with some posts from this weekend.

No comments: